- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface LoopObserver
- $Id: pretty.settings 2305 2005-03-11 20:22:33Z jeffh $
- Jeff Hoye
If you want to hear about loops that took longer than 5 seconds, return
public int delayInterest()
- If you want to hear about loops that took longer than 5 seconds, return
- the minimum time (in millis) you are interested in hearing about.
public void loopTime(int loopTime)
loopTime - the time it took to do a full loop in millis.
Copyright © 2001-2005 - Rice Pastry.