- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Enclosing class:
- public abstract static class Continuation.StandardContinuation
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements Continuation
This class is a Continuation provided for simplicity which passes any
errors up to the parent Continuation which it is constructed with.
Subclasses should implement the receiveResult() method with the appropriate
- $Id: pretty.settings,v 1.3 2005/03/11 20:22:33 jeffh Exp $
Called when an execption occured as a result of the previous command.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected Continuation parent
- The parent continuation
public Continuation.StandardContinuation(Continuation continuation)
- Constructor which takes in the parent continuation for this continuation.
continuation - The parent of this continuation
public void receiveException(java.lang.Exception result)
- Called when an execption occured as a result of the previous command.
Simply calls the parent continuation's receiveResult() method.
- Specified by:
receiveException in interface
result - The exception which was caused.
Copyright © 2001-2005 - Rice Pastry.